Tuesday, July 1, 2008

11 weeks


Joslyn continues to do amazing at night! We have stuck to our feeding routine and she is doing great! I nurse her every 3 hours during the day... and half of the time she tells me it is time and I look at the clock and she is right! hehe.
At night she gets her last night feeding at 9:30 and is in bed by 10:30. She then will sleep all night long, beginning to stir around 5:30 am. I will then try to put her back asleep or I just put her on me with pillows surrounding me so she won't slip off. We stay that way until 6:30 or 7:00 am depending on the day of the week. She then will get her morning feeding. We are so blessed to have a baby who sleeps all night! I have to say making a regular schedule is a huge help! I will wake her during the day to feed, but not at night. I double checked with her pediatrician, and she said that is fine. Since she is continuing to put on weight, despite her Silent Reflux, then letting her sleep all night is perfectly fine.

I am still working on getting her Tucker Sling and wedge.
www.tuckersling.com

Our insurance company will pay 100% for it however I just have to find a Durable Medical Company that carries them! I am getting closer.... just alot of time on the phone. But it is for Joslyn and it will help her Silent Reflux.... so it is all worth it.

We are looking foward to her first 4th of July!!! She already has her outfit (2 of them to be honest!!!) Mackinac has his Pupperoo bandanna so we are all ready!!!!
www.pupperoo.com

Jacky

No comments: