Sunday, July 20, 2008

14 weeks old...

So much has been going on! Joslyn has found her voice!!!! She is talking so loudly now! Just in the past week she has learned how to make her voice louder than ever! You no longer have to listen to hear her talk to you..... now you can hear her even if you are in another room!!!!! It is great! She will have complete conversations with you. It seems every time she is awake she is talking. What an amazing sound! It is just so sweet! Her giggle is still a squeak......but boy does it make us laugh!


I had my 27th birthday Thursday. I have to say it was one of my best birthdays. We did not go anywhere, but I was able to hold, play with, and watch our miracle all day long. There is no better gift than that. Stephen made me a DVD of Joslyn with some of the videos we have made so far and he put some amazing music to it. He asked me if I was ready to cry before we watched it. Well I did cry! Just watching the videos of her up to this point... even the videos of her birth. What an amazing thing! Then we had ice cream on an icecream cone with a candle on top! I was holding Joslyn at the computer and Mackinac and Stephen came from the kitchen. It looked like Mac knew something special was coming to me! He ran out of the kitchen straight to me with the biggest grin on his furry face! It was so funny! They all sang the birthday song and I made my wish before I blew out the candle.
I have to say it was the best birthday ever! I was surrounded by my family, my perfect little family! I had both of my babies, furrless and furry, and my loving husband. I could not ask for anything else!

Joslyn goes back to her doctor this week for her second round of 2 month shots and another weigh in. I will keep you all posted then!!! (We are hoping for 11 lbs!!!)

Jacky

No comments: