Monday, April 6, 2009

our update

It has been a while since I have posted. But there is a good reason. We are pregnant!

I am 8 weeks today... but this preg has not been without issues. From getting 2 positive tests at home, to the lab making an error on my blood work saying I was not preg, to having a blood clot and light spotting 2 days after the home tests, to having to stop nursing Joslyn due to me being high risk, to suffering from a breast infection from cold turkey nursing, to not hearing the baby's heart beat at 6 weeks... but seeing it, then hearing it one week later (138 beats per minute!)..... to severe morning sickness that is non stop.

Yes it has been ONE MONTH ago today we found out we were preg with "Lover Bean." So far everything is going well (besides what I mentioned above) I am on the progesterone supplement which makes me severely ill and Zofran to help make me feel better. (which is NOT a miracle pill!) We are very excited and happy about the new "Lover Bean" but if you know us...... we can not fully relax. We know better than most what can happen. But I am happy to say that I have past the time we lost our second baby.... and past the time our first baby died (but did not know until 2 weeks later) That makes me feel a bit better about Lover Bean.... we just pray that Lover Bean is as strong as Joslyn was while in my belly.

Jacky

No comments: