Saturday, January 19, 2008

First Braxton Hicks?

Last night I believe I felt my first Braxton Hicks contraction. I was checking my email and got up from the computer and felt a very sharp pain on my right lower side. It lasted only for about 10 seconds and it did stop when I was finally able to sit back down on the couch. My husband was keeping his eye on me for a bit, and when it did not happen again, we knew it was a Braxton Hicks contraction.
I use this website A LOT and I also have their pregnancy book, The BabyCenter Essential Guide to Pregnancy and Birth: Expert Advice and Real-World Wisdom from the Top Pregnancy and Parenting Resource http://www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hicks-contractions_156.bc#articlesection0
They have a lot of really good information on there!

Today we have 79 days until our due date! All we want to do is hold our miracle baby and kiss her and love on her. We are very much ready for her to come, but we want her to come on her time... when she is ready.


Jacky

No comments: