Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This pregnancy....

Had been so different! I am not one to throw up.... but let me tell you... for the first 14 weeks I was so sick! I threw up for no reason.... just when ever she felt the need to make me get sick! I have always hated throwing up.. but for some reason everytime I got sick.... I was so happy and thankful! That way I knew that she was alright....I would tell her every day that I wanted her to make me sick.. if that is what she wanted! I never thought I would love throwing up ever. The Prometrium did a number on my emotions! But it was so worth it! It also made me feel horribly sick, but that was worth it too.

Two days ago we turned into our 28 week of pregnancy, which means we are in our third trimester! I can not explain how much of a relief it is after going through everything we have. Joslyn is kicking, moving, and all that good stuff every day.
I started to count her movements when I was 26 weeks, I can count to 10 in 11-15 mins on most days.. one day was 30 mins. But that is still good since they say you should get to 10 kicks within 2 hours!

I plan on letting Joslyn know about her siblings, when she is older.
After all she is not our only child. I want her to know that she has 2
special angels looking over her, as they did from the very beginning.
I have a box full of everything we got from our other 2 pregnancies
and I plan on sharing that with her one day.

I talk to her every morning while I am in the shower and we do our
prayer. I have said the same thing since I found out we were pregnant.
I ask God to bless her and kep her safe and healthy. I thank him for
each heart beat, each kick, and each day. I even thanked him each time I threw up in the first 14 weeks!

I tell Joslyn every moring how much I love her and how proud we are of her. I let her know how far along she is, how great she is doing, and I ask her if she is ready for another day. I then kiss my figer and place it on my belly. Sometimes she will kick me while I am praying or talking to her.... just her way of telling me she is still with me! Her nick name will always be "Sticky Bean" as she is our little miracle baby.

My husband and I are so thankful to see the light. So thankful to have our chance to have our little Sticky Bean!

Jacky

No comments: